Any media that is captured on a user’s smartphone can be uploaded to their timeline and can be accessed at a later date – including audio, photos and videos.
Each individual item will be time, date and location stamped and adds a completely new dimension when looking back and sharing memories of trips that people have been on.
The ability for authorised, interested parties to share in content from people who are remote can create a huge number of benefits including:
- Parents seeing content of their child’s trip
- Schools sharing live updates of events
- Children sharing activities with chosen closed user groups
- Employers gaining access to critical information remotely and in real time
- Employees saving huge amounts of time by sharing content in real time at the touch of a button